Local authority support for asylum-seeking children (UASC)

This page lays out the support owed to unaccompanied asylum-seeking children (UASC) from local authorities, gives up-to-date information on the national transfer scheme and outlines the processes by which to challenge the support given or withheld.

Legal aid (and exceptional case funding)

This page provides information on legal aid for migrant and refugee children in England and Wales. Legal aid is funding provided by the government to help meet the costs of some types of legal advice to people otherwise unable to afford legal representation.

Legal representation for your immigration case

This page is meant to provide you with some general advice about representing yourself in an immigration case. We can’t tell you everything you need to know about making an immigration application because immigration law is complicated and each case is different. CCLC would always recommend that you get advice and representation from a regulated legal representative where possible. We are…