Legal representation for your immigration case

Back to resources

This page is meant to provide you with some general advice about representing yourself in an immigration case. We can’t tell you everything you need to know about making an immigration application because immigration law is complicated and each case is different.

CCLC would always recommend that you get advice and representation from a regulated legal representative where possible. We are providing general information to help you to make an application or appeal by yourself if you can’t find a lawyer.

If you have any questions about immigration law relating to a child, young person or family, then you can email or call the Migrant Children’s Project advice line.

Has this information helped? Please give us your feedback on this page by clicking here.