School Admission Appeals
Our free School Admission appeals factsheet covers a range of legal information about school admissions and appeals including:
- How do I make an application for a primary school place?
- How do I make an application for a secondary school place?
- What is an admission authority? What is an admission policy?
- What if my child has special educational needs (SEN)?
- Is it possible to appeal the decision of the admission authority?
New 'How to Guide' for School Admission Appeals: Click Here
For advice on all areas of family, child and education law
- The telephone advice line is staffed 8am to 6pm, Monday to Friday and a voicemail facility is available outside these hours.
- Please see our legal advice factsheets page for a full list.
If you cannot find the answer you are looking for try asking Lisa, your virtual search assistant, for an immediate response.