School Admission Appeals
Our free School Admission factsheet covers a range of legal information about school admissions and appeals including:
- How do I make an application for a primary school place?
- How do I make an application for a secondary school place?
- What is an admission authority? What is an admission policy?
- What if my child has special educational needs (SEN)?
- Is it possible to appeal the decision of the admission authority?
Click here to download the School Admissions Factsheet
We also have a 'How to Guide' for School Admission Appeals which is a practical step by step guide on admission appeal issues
Click Here to download the School Admission Appeal How to Guide
For advice on all areas of family, child and education law
- The telephone advice line is staffed 8am to 6pm, Monday to Friday and a voicemail facility is available outside these hours.
- Please see our legal advice factsheets page for a full list.
If you cannot find the answer you are looking for try asking Lisa, your virtual search assistant, for an immediate response.