Our free Parental Responsibility factsheet covers a range of legal information about parental responsibility including:
- What is parental responsibility?
- What does parental responsibility mean in practical terms?
- Who has parental responsibility?
- Can parental responsibility be transferred?
- How can unmarried fathers obtain parental responsibility?
Click here to download this factsheet
We also have a 'How to Guide' on Parental Responsibility which is a practical guide giving step by step instructions on Parental Responsibility issues.
Click Here to download this How to Guide
DECLARATION OF PARENTAGE
For information about a dispute regarding parentage our How to Guide on Declaration of Parentage will provide a step by step guide on how to address this issue.
Click Here for this How to Guide
For advice on all areas of family, child and education law
- The telephone advice line is staffed 8am to 6pm, Monday to Friday and a voicemail facility is available outside these hours.
- Please see our legal advice factsheets page for a full list.
If you cannot find the answer you are looking for try asking Lisa, your virtual search assistant, for an immediate response.