Our free Contact legal factsheet provides information about child contact including:
- What is contact?
- Am I entitled to contact with my child?
- What if I was not married to the other parent?
- Who is entitled to contact?
- How much contact can I have?
- What should I do if my child refuses contact?
You can also read some typical questions and answers on parent and child contact online.
For advice on all areas of family, child and education law
- The telephone advice line is staffed 8am to 8pm, Monday to Friday and a voicemail facility is available outside these hours.
- Please see our legal advice factsheets page for a full list.
If you cannot find the answer you are looking for try asking Lisa, your virtual online assistant, for an immediate response.