Our free Contact legal factsheet provides information about child contact including:
- What is contact?
- Am I entitled to contact with my child?
- What if I was not married to the other parent?
- Who is entitled to contact?
- How much contact can I have?
- What should I do if my child refuses contact?
Click here to download the Contact Factsheet
We also have a 'How to Guide' on Contact which is a practical guide giving step by step instruction on contact
Click Here to download the Contact How to Guide
Please let us know your views on the Child Law Advice Service by taking part in a short survey. To do so, "click here"
For advice on all areas of family, child and education law
- The telephone advice line is staffed 8am to 6pm, Monday to Friday and a voicemail facility is available outside these hours.
- Please see our legal advice factsheets page for a full list.
If you cannot find the answer you are looking for try asking Lisa, your virtual online assistant, for an immediate response.